Friday, October 3, 2008

how do you said to a person you are annoying?

Well I just tell them in their face. I know is not a good way to do it but I just can stand people that I don't like. When I don't like somebody, I don't like them, is in my blood you can easily see it in my face. They could try to talk to me but it won't work because I do not need these kind of people in my life. I got better thing to do than running my mouth and try to prouve to people that I could do this or that. So if you say to somebody they are annoying and they curse you out. Just let them talk because you got nothing to prouve to nobody and you know you self. But if somebody come to your face to hit you then you know what you got to do and beat up all the people that got on your nerf. Lol I know I'm bad

No comments: