Friday, October 3, 2008

Did you heard that new word?

My cousin was watching Tyra Bank show the other night and there a new word for girl who go to bars, get drunk, kiss other girl for attention, BARSEXUAL. When she told me that I started to laught. They always a stupid word or dance that come out of no where. It like doctors who always try to find new diseased. My question is Why some girl and some boy always try to find attention? Is that because they know they urgly and got no chance to find their soulmate?, They parent don't give them enought attention?, or they just get crazy because their parent was strick with them when they was younger? I will like to know your comment. Because I really think that we should give our attention to someone who care and want good thing to happen to us then a person who don't care about you but act like it.

No comments: